British label Houndstooth is celebrating their fifth anniversary with a 15-track compilation titled, HOUND5TOOTH FIVE YEARS, out on February 26th, 2018.
Fabric, one of the most widely known clubs in London, operates the Houndstooth label with the assistance of Rob Booth, who also runs the Electronic Explorations podcast series and label as well. The compilation showcases celebrated label classics next to rarities and unreleased gems from associates old and new. The goal of the release was to promote a certain atmosphere surrounding Fabric, applauding its five years of being a platform for artists to showcase their work. Houndstooth has continuously been revered for their innovative style and ability to provide an environment for artists to emerge and evolve.
You can stream and download the release for free here.
01. Snow Ghosts – Vetiver
02. Akkord – Vector
03. Aïsha Devi – O.M.A. (Abul Mogard Remix)
04. Call Super – Black Octagons
05. Marquis Hawkes – I’m So Glad (Satisfied Raw Mix)
06. Throwing Snow – Greed
07. Kahn – And The World Was Gone
08. Guy Andrews – In Autumn Arms (Max Cooper Remix)
09. Special Request – Lolita (Dub Mix)
10. Second Storey – Bassday
11. 18+ – Drama (Shift Work Remix)
12. Soft As Snow – Glass Body (Deep Wave Version)
13. Pan Daijing – The Island Within
14. Snow Ghosts – The Hunted (Apocalypse Version)
15. Akkord – HTH020 (The Haxan Cloak’s Cloud Of Witness)